Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!            


Mood: Blissful!

Music listening to: The Way That You Love Me by Paula Abdul

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready position. I will have a smoothie for breakfast this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson but we have rain in the forecast.

   My shorty and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Pam. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   Yesterday was one of those days when everything just falls into place like clockwork. I love days like that.

   Elise and I had a fantastic lunch with Lois and Toni at Lois's home. What a treat that was. Thank you so very much Lois.

    After lunch Elise and I stopped in Fry's to pick up some snacks for tonight's "Mahjong" fest. Afterward we went to the movies to see "Maze Runner: The Scorcher". It is the second movie about the Maze Runners. It was very good and loaded with action.

    After the movie we returned home and we set up for the "Mahjong" fest. My shorty set out a very nice spread that included fried chicken, potato salad, Hawaiian dinner rolls, vino and some Aqua Minerale.

    For dessert we had a raspberry gelato, and chocolate squares. We topped that off with some champagne. Yummy!

    As for the "Mahjong" fest we all won a game apiece. What skill and daring we all showed during this bout. A wonderful evening of food, fun, loads of laughs and great friends. We even learned about a (Wind Job) from Shoo Shoo, smile!

    I was all keyed up last night and I just could not get to sleep. So I got on my tablet and I finished up a book I was reading titled "Yellow Crocus". It is a very good book. After that I played several games of "Words With Friends" with my son JT, Jeanne, Rosie of Australia,  and my girlfriend Sheila. I finally dosed of after midnight. My playmate had long been counting Javalina a while back.

  We are meeting up with Vickie and Mike this evening at the "Outback" for dinner. We are also taking delivery of a (Hoyer Lift) today for Chris. 

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful Thirsty Thursday. 
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Shoo and Stu, thank you for a grand evening.

Lois and Toni, you are the best.

    

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...