Thursday, October 15, 2015

Howdy!

Howdy!                              
HEY, GET A ROOM! SHOO AND STU


Hey, how is it going so far for you today? It is cloudy here and we just might get that rain. Fingers are crossed.

I just put a tarp over the grill cage just in case it rains. I am going to hook up some Jerk Chicken on Saturday and my shorty is going to prepare some red beans and rice. Can you say "Yeah Mon"? We will for sure.

We are waiting on the delivery of the (Hoyer) for Chris. They people called to say that they would be here between 2p and 4p with it. Don't you hate that when they cannot give you a specific time? I know I do. I could be skinny dipping or something, smile!

Hope things are going your way so far.
Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...