Monday, October 19, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: He Wasn't Man Enough For Me by Toni Braxton

   It's a Monday! How are you feeling? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I have no idea about when she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a smoothie and some yogurt for breakfast. We did not get any rain yesterday but it is in the forecast for tomorrow.

   I have no plans for today as of yet but it is a Monday. Chris and I will watch a horror movie or two this afternoon.

   Elise and I really enjoyed "Bridge of Spies" starring Tom Hanks. He did an excellent job and he should get an award for his performance. We recommend this one highly.

   Well, I had better see what kind of trouble I can get myself into. Have a great Monday!
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...