Monday, October 12, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                 


Mood: Whipped!

Music listening to: Cool It by New Edition

    It's a Monday! What is up? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she may be up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a smoothie for breakfast. I have no plans set for today but as you know that can change quickly. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson.

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Learning To Drive". It is a very nice feel good movie and I like those a lot. We recommend this one.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful Monday and a great upcoming week.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...