Monday, October 19, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!     
SISTERS I LOVE THIS ONE


How was your day? It was a good, peaceful and very restful one today.

Chris and I watched a couple of horror movies and we laughed to no end. We hit the hood for a bit to see what was new in the area.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade waffles, sausages, and coffee. A very good dinner. We watched Grace and Frankie on Netflix and also Madam Secretary.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Chris is enjoying his dinner and watching TV. We hope that your day was a good one and we hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, that pic of my playmate and I was taken in Jamaica.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...