Saturday, October 3, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Smooth Criminal by MJ

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her turned over so I have no idea when she will be getting up. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready. I will have some yogurt with fruit for breakfast. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    Elise and I enjoyed our dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean". The food was as good as ever and they were busy.

    Elise,Chris and I will be watching TV this afternoon and playing games on the laptop. We are also going to visit "Oregano's" for dinner and a Bellini. 

    After dinner we will return home to watch our "Wildcats" play football. Go Cats! Have a great weekend.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...