Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!               


Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: So Into You by Tamia

 It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and I will have a smoothie and some yogurt for breakfast. We are being rained on here in Tucson.Elise and I popped up like an Eggo waffle at 4:15am this morning due to the pouring rain, wind,lightening, and thunder boomers. I went to check on Chris and to close his windows. I returned back to the main house and my playmate was stretched out like a sizzling slice of bacon making her way back to sleep. I lay there listening to the sounds of Mother Earth.

  I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon. We will begin our packing for Vegas today and we will finish up tomorrow.

 We are being treated to dinner this evening by Bobby. We are going to "U Like It" buffet. Bobby really likes it there so we will see just how good it is.

 Well, I had better get busy and get this Humper moving forward. Right Jane? When I got up this morning to check on Chris and to close his windows I did a few cartwheels while I was making my way over. Of course in the all together. I quickly stopped that after a loud clap of thunder sounded to let me know to stop that and I did. It was refreshing! I wonder if Jane and Loraine were out in it as well? NOT! Chickens!

 Have a great Hump Day!
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Book Club members thank you for your concern about me but I am fine. I did miss Elise's and your contributions to my dinner on book club night but I had some Jerk chicken and red beans and rice to finish. Thank you guys!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...