Monday, October 5, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!         


How was your day? It has been a mixed day today but for the most part it has been pretty good.

Chris and I enjoyed his case managers visit, but we may be losing her due to another job opportunity. If this happens she will be missed a lot.

Chris and I enjoyed watching TV this afternoon. We were really into watching the "Wolfman" with a modern day twist.

Elise prepared sandwiches for dinner and we had baby carrots and tomatoes. It was good!

We enjoyed a visit this evening by Bobby. He is beaming and we are very happy for him. He has a new car. It is a Prius C2. It is very nice and I love the color, but most of all Bobby is happy with it.

I am a little perplexed about an issue that happened today but I will evaluate it and I will get over it soon. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. She will be leaving shortly for her "Tucson Women's Chorus practice.

Have a wonderful evening.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...