Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Afternoon!


Afternoon!       


What is up? The rain has stopped and the sun is out. It is a little cool today but that is not going to last for sure.

I change of plan for today due to I cared for Chris this morning. Bobby is a bit under the weather today and he is going to visit his PCP today. We hope that he feels better soon.

I will get my errands taken care of this afternoon while Jayne is here caring for Chris. My girlfriend Jane is not feeling her best today as well. I do hope that you are doing OK?

I am trying to get my puter problems solved as well. For a Hump Day things are out of whack, smile!
Chat at you later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...