Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a pretty good one here so far. It is not over yet, smile!

I got my errands taken care of and I got my ears lowered by my favorite barber. Elise and I took the fur-babies for a walk around the hood this afternoon. 

Chris and I watched a few horror movies and then we watched Family Feud. I posted yesterday that Elise was on her desktop but she was at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting at "Relish". I am going to enjoy the rest of the red beans and rice and Jerk chicken for dinner.I am sure that a few of the book club members will send something home for me. Hey, I got it like that, smile!

We are really looking forward to this weekend in Vegas. We hope that your day has been a perfect one just like ours has been so far. We are being treated to dinner tomorrow evening by Bobby. He is treating us to "You Like It" buffet.

Well, I had better get Chris fed and relaxed. 
Prost.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...