Saturday, October 17, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!
JANE IS THAT YOU AT THE GYM?


Mood: Water-Logged!

Music listening to: This Is How We Do It by Montel Williams

    It's The Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I have no idea when she will be starting her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will down a smoothie soon. It has been raining here all night long. Wind, thunder boomers, lightening, and I  believe we even got some hail. It is still going on right now. Wow!

   I will not let this downpour stop me from Jerking my chicken later today. I had better rephrase that statement right Jane? Smile! I have the smoker all set to prepare some Jerk chicken for dinner. My cooking area and smoker are covered so let the smoking begin. Now I don't need to rephrase that do I? NOT!

  We have no plans for today except to watch our Wildcats play football. Elise and I enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night. The Queso, beans and tortillas were very good. Of course we had three margaritas apiece. We were feeling special!

   The play at "Live Theater Workshop" titled "God's Man In Texas" was very good and funny. I was having a rough time keeping my eyes open due to that third margarita, smile! It was a very nice evening.

  Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...