Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!        


The day is just about over. How was yours? It has been a pretty good one but I have been feeling a little under the weather since it started to storm this afternoon.

I have a dwindling appetite this evening. My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had french toast, sausages, and coffee. I hardly eat any of it at all. I hope to feel better tomorrow. I am going to try to hit the sheets early tonight.

We watched "American Horror Story" the new season on DVD that belongs to Nicolete. It is oh so good.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop searching for places on "AirBNB" for our trip to Hollywood in December. I will contact my brother Herman to see if any "Marriott" properties are available as well.

Tomorrow I will be doing the start up for our 2016 calendar project. The calendar will be titled "Variety Is The Spice Of Life". It is going to be a good one and it is a lot of fun creating it with the crew.

Have a great evening.
Cheers!

Ray, glad that all went well today.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...