Friday, October 16, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Enlightened!

Music listening to: Starting Something by MJ

   It's a "TGIF" Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be hitting the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have a smoothie a bit later for breakfast. Of course I will be having a second cup of coffee to get that extra kick start.

    Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza. We will be enjoying queso and margaritas. Yeah! After that we are going to the Live Theater Workshop to see the live play "God's Man In Texas". It is going to be a good one!

    We had a very nice evening last night with Vickie and Mike at the "Outback". The food was very good and we enjoyed a few "Walla B Darn's" for dessert.

   Well, I will be seasoning up some chicken breasts for tomorrow's Jerk Chicken event. Yeah Mon'. I will become a grill master again. It has been a while since I have done this and I am really looking forward to it. Yes, Jerk and Red Beans and Rice. Delicious!

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Chris's (hoyer) arrived last night and it will get plenty of use. Have a great TGIF!

     I believe in learning something new daily and if you are not you may be missing out on some important things or opportunities  in this life. I always keep my eyes and ears and open. A mouth that is always going hinders you. Just me!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Shoo, enjoy your trip. See you in a couple of days.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...