Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, we are back from a wonderful breakfast at the "Egg Connection". 

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished up some yard work behind Chris's house.

Elise will be giving Chris a "bio-feedback treatment" very soon. Later Elise will be attending a memorial for our friend who just passed away.

At around 2:00pm I will be taking Chris to get his flu shot. What fun, eh?

I forgot to mention this morning that Elise made a carrot cake with frosting yesterday and it is a special one. It is very good but I have an urge to eat and eat more than I should. As a matter of fact I want a slice right now!

Well, I had better go and get ready to re-supply Chris's needs for next week. Have a great afternoon.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...