Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                      


Mood: Crappy!

Music listening to: Daze by Brick

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and  I will have some yogurt for breakfast. It is a cool morning here in Tucson and I see lightening in the mountains. We are supposed to get rained on again today. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   I have to run an errand today and I have no other plans except to go to a pool party at Jane and John's this evening.

   Have a wonderful Hump Day! Jane need I say more? I think not!

   Later....Jessie and Elise

Erika, the photo is what was posted the other day.

1 comment:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...