Friday, October 9, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Kiss by Prince

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning and she is stirring about. So she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I will have some yogurt and a smoothie for breakfast. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Martian" yesterday. It is a very good movie and Matt Damon was on his game in this one for sure.

    I am taking Chris to a routine doctor's appointment this morning and later in the day I have an errand to take care of. So that makes for busy day for me.

   We are going to meet up with Jane and John at "Fini's Landing" for Happy Hour this evening. It should be a lot of fun that includes good food and music.

   Well, I had better get my groove on. Have a great TGIF!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Jane and John, see you this evening.

Loraine and Jim, have a safe trip. See you next week.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, have fun.

Olivia, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

Rosie, feel better soon.

Ross and Denise,what is new?

JT, how are you?


1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Have a good evening and enjoy Jessie and Elsie.
Bob and I need some kick back time also.
He is working long hours again.
Hope things went ok for Chris at his appointment.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...