Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Morning




Good Morning




Mood: Exhausted




Music listening to: My, my, my by Johnny Gill




How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning. Actually I started the day off at 12:30am and again at 2:45am due to the dogs barking again at something and I got up and I saw nothing at all. Any plans for today?




Well, our Wildcats got beaten by Iowa yesterday. Our defense was pretty good but or offense was terrible, we will win the next game for sure. We had Chinese for dinner last night with Dena and Bucky and they shared a bottle of red. I didn't have any due to I was not feeling well at all. I must to have felt really bad because I don't turn down a good red. We played hearts and that was fun. Chris's caregiver Rosemary did no show up and she did not call to say that she would not show up. I cared for Chris last night. She is supposed to show up this evening to care for Chris,we will see.




We are planning on going to another Pops Concert this evening at Reid Park if things go like they should. We are going to go out for breakfast with Elise's Mum this morning as usual. Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Sunday and enjoy.


Later.................




Good Morning Jeanne




Ross, glad that your are back home safe. Say hello to Denise for us.




Tiger and Marcie, what was for dinner last night?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...