Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Night


Good Night,


Well, the day is winding down and it has been a good one. Chris and I enjoyed the visit by his case manager this morning. Chris enjoyed holding her hands and arm wrestling with her. Chris and I took a walk in the afternoon and then we watched some TV.


Elise prepared a good dinner that consisted of butter beans and corn bread, carrots, black olives and a pickle. We downed it all with iced tea. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left to play bridge at her Mum's house.


I had better get back to work with Chris and get him settled for the night. We hope that your day was a good one?


Cheers........................


Good Night Jeanne


Liz, it was good to hear from you today.


Jerome, I got a letter from your Mom today telling us about her Labor Day activities. I will write her back tomorrow.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...