Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Under the Weather


Music listening to: No Ordinary Love by Sade'



How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out walking early this morning. The coffee is nice and hot his morning. It is a nice 68 degrees right now but it is supposed to hit 105 degrees today. How was your weekend?


I am having some very bad stomach problems this morning so I am taking it slow and easy and besides it's a Monday, smile. I have to run a couple of errands this morning and that is about all I have planned for today. Elise will be out and about a lot today and she will be helping out at the nearby elementary school. Elise does this for a couple of hours every Monday. Once a teacher always a teacher, eh?


Well, I had better get busy and get this day rolling along. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne


Marcie and Tiger, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...