Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin Gaye (Classic R&B)


How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. It is a very nice 69 degrees outside but it is going to heat up quickly. The nights are perfect for sleeping and it is hard to want get up to start the day. The coffee is good and it always give me that little kick to get motivated.


I have to run to my office this morning and turn in some paperwork. We will get packed up today for our mini-vacation to Las Vegas that starts tomorrow and ends on Friday. Brent will be caring for Chris while we are away. I got a good deal due to I am a Players Club member through the MGM Grand. We will be staying at the Excalibur again and we like it there a lot.


Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good day and enjoy.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne


Ross, you are on a roll again with the emails keep them coming.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...