Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Concerned


Music listening to: Baby Love by The Supremes



How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out early this morning. It is a nice 69 degrees right now and it is supposed to hit 103 degrees. The coffee is good this morning. I am feeling better but I have a huge headache now. Any plans for today?


We will be taking Chris to his chiro appointment this afternoon when Brent arrives to care for Chris. After that I will be tagging along with Elise while she runs her errands. That is about it for me for today at least I hope so. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne


Ross, you are on a roll keep those emails coming.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...