Monday, September 21, 2009

Good Night


Good Night All


How did your day go? Things were fairly quiet here in the Old Pueblo. Chris and I took it easy today and we listened to music and we watched TV this afternoon. Elise returned home and we bowled a few games on Wii. Elise a professional bowler and I have lost my professional status, but I will get it back soon.


Elise prepared soup for dinner that was very good along with carrots, red peppers and pickles. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mum's playing bridge. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris is talking up a storm. Have a great evening.


Ciao............................


Good Night Jeanne, it was good talking to you this afternoon. I will do my best to win for you in Vegas.


JT, I got the new rent quote, thanks.


Claudia, how are things going in Texas?


Marcie, thank you so very much for the wavs. I really do like them a lot, now to put them to use, eh?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...