Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hump Day




Good Morning (Hump Day)









Mood: Ill









Music listening to: Mr. Telephone Man









How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:40am caring for Chris. Elise is counting Bobcats this morning, she will be up soon. The coffee is good this morning and another cup is insight. It is a nice 76 degrees right now and it is supposed to only get into he lower 90's today,with a chance of rain. Ha,ha!









Any plans for today? None here as of yet, but that can change quickly here in Tucson. I got up at around 2:00am this morning due to my stomach was really hurting for some reason and it still is but not as much as it was. I have been trying to figure out why and I have not come up with anything as of yet. I have that eerie feeling again that something is just not right and it is nagging at me. Maybe one of my angels warning me to be alert or something . I always take heed when I get this feeling.









Well, I had better get rolling along. Have a good day.




Later...................









Good Morning Jeanne, hope that you start to feel better.









Steph, how are things going?









Ross, you are on a roll. Give a shout out to Denise.









Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.









Jerome, did you checkout the blog write up about Elise's New York trip?









Shirlene, it is always good to hear from you.









Sis and Shaina, where are you?


The above photo is of my brother Herman.











No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...