Friday, September 4, 2009

Rain In Tucson







Good Morning






Mood: I am Cool Like That!






Music listening to: Smiling Faces by The O'Jays






How are you doing on this Friday morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I was awakened by the dogs barking at something, can't complain to much they are doing their job, right? Elise is counting Gila monsters this morning but she will be up soon. The coffee is good this morning and it is 70 degrees here in the desert.






Hey we got a good soaking last night and we are thankful for it, but it all just soaked into the ground because it has been so dry. I hope that we get more today. I have to run a few errands today and I have to go to my office as well. Any plans for today and the weekend? Can you say grill time? Elise and I had a good day yesterday. After Brent arrived to care for Chris we ran a couple of errands and then we went to the movies to see Taking Woodstock and it was pretty good. We returned home and we fixed dinner that consisted of prime rib, baked potatoes, salad, and some good red to wash it all down. It was great!






After dinner we watched a DVD that was very good called Chaos, a mind game thriller that was good. Then we played video games on our laptop, we are still trying advance to a new level but we are having trouble doing so. After Brent left I checked on Chris and we called it a night.






After Marv arrives this evening to care for Chris we are going to go to Colors for a couple of Jack and Cokes before we go to the Live Theater to watch play called the Housekeeper. After the play we are going to Buddy's Grill for a light dinner before we return home. Well, I had better bounce and get this day rolling along. Have a good day and a great weekend.



Later.......................






Good Morning Jeanne, good luck with bridge today.






Marcie, Tiger, I forgot where you told me to go to get help with video games. Can you you resend it to me? Thanks.






Steph, glad that you are back and that your knee is much better. Take it slow.






Laura, give a Happy Birthday to Cindy.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...