Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


How did your day go? It has been a good day here in Tucson. Hot and still no rain so far. I have had a headache ever since around noon and I still have it. I may need some extra sleep or something. Chris and Elise got their massage today and while Chris was getting his, he lost his catheter and and the therapist informed us when she finished his massage. I went over and I replaced it and we had to completely change all of his bed linen.


We didn't take Chris bowling because of my headache so we watched a DVD and ate some popcorn. After that Elise went to Yokohama and she got two bowls for dinner. They were very good with a couple of rum and cokes. While we were eating we watched The Golden Girls on DVD. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email.


I just made reservations for dinner at Sam Hughes Place for tomorrow night. It near the U of A Wildcat stadium. We have been there before for a cocktail but never for dinner. Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him settled for the night. Have a good evening.


Cheerio.....................


Good Night Jeanne.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...