Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Restful


Music listening to: Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am due to the dogs barking at something out in front of the house. Elise is still counting those toads this morning but she will hopping along soon. I forgot to mention that we had a visitor on the south side of the house early Friday morning. I didn't know it was there due to I was so exhausted and I was in a very deep sleep. We have a fountain right outside of our window and Elise said that it was being visited by a skunk that was very aromatic to say the least. I didn't even know it was there because I was knocked out. I wonder if the neighbors got a whiff or it as well? There have been sightings of bears, coyotes, bobcats seen in the city because the animals are looking for water.


Any plans for today? We are going to the Courtyard Marriott at the Williams Centre for a stay-cation overnight, thanks to my brother Herman. We will relax and take it easy. We had a very nice time last night at Sam Hughes Place for dinner. We shared a bottle of Aqua Pumpkin, it was a Pinot and it was very good. Elise had the tuna with rice and veggies and I had the Root Beer braised short ribs with white cheese mashed potatoes and veggies and crispy onion rings. We also shared a salad and jerk shrimp on skewers they were very spicy and very, very good.


Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Marva is going to care for Chris while we are on our stay-cation. I can smell the coffee and I am ready for a cup or two. Have a good day and enjoy the weekend.

Later...........


Good Morning Jeanne, Go OHIO!! Tell Angelica thanks for the Albondigas,wow it is so good.


Herman, thank you so much for helping us with such good rates, we are grateful.


Tiger and Marcie, have a good day.


Ross, hey you are on a roll. Have a good weekend.


Liz, you are in our prayers.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...