Monday, September 28, 2009

Good Night


Good Night,


Well, it has been a very hot day here in Tucson. It is just about 8:00pm and it is 93 degrees outside. I took it slow and easy today due to being under the weather. I am still not feeling well tonight. Still having stomach problems.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mum's playing bridge. Elise had some soup for dinner and I has some Ramen noodles due to my stomach problems. I didn't get to run my errands today, but I will get them done tomorrow. Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him settled for the night. Have a good evening all.


Night...............


Good Night Jeanne


Tiger, are you feeling any better?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...