Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good Night
















Good Night All










I has been a slow day today and I am glad because I am still not feeling well, but I am better than I was earlier. Elise prepared corn on the cob, boiled small potatoes, green peppers, tomatoes for dinner, it was very good. We washed it down with a couple of glasses of red.










I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house checking her email. She will more than likely hit the sheets early tonight because she is not sleeping enough. We hope that your day went well? I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a peaceful evening.










Night.......................










Good Night Jeanne










Herman, we cannot thank you enough for getting such great rates for us, thank you again.










Rosie we hope that you get some rain very soon.















Above are a few more photos from New York.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...