Sunday, September 27, 2009

Afternoon

Good Afternoon

We had a very nice breakfast at the Egg Connection with Elise's Mum. We were joined by Paula and Marty and it is always good too see them. The food was very good this morning. We returned home and I dropped Elise off and I took Elise's Mum home.

I stopped at blockbuster to pick up a DVD for us to watch later. We are not going to the Pops Concert tonight because Rosemary called to say that she is still sick. The agency NSI was going to send someone out at 5:00pm for me to train them to work with Chris. I called them back and asked them why can't they send someone out to train this new person instead of me tying up my time and they said that they didn't' have anyone to send.

So I will notify the agency that I work for and let them know that I am working with Chris this evening and not NSI. NSI said that they will send someone out to be trained by one of their employees next weekend when Rosemary returns to care for Chris. This whole matter is not good for Chris's well-being not having stable caregivers and backups through this agency. Granted this agency is a business but in this type of work who needs the care the most and who is going to lack?

Enough of my complaining, smile.
Later...........

Jeanne, how are you?

Herman, thanks for the call about our mini-vacation plans.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...