Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good Night


Good Night All


It has been another good day here in Tucson. Chris and I rested, relaxed and took it easy. Elise and I played Wii bowling this afternoon and I lost my professional status but I got it back. We also played a few games of Lawn Darts on the Wii as well. It is so much fun and it really makes you work.


We had Yokohama Rice bowls for dinner and they were very good. We ate them while we watched the Golden Girls on DVD. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's house.


I am all packed and ready to hit the road tomorrow for Las Vegas on our mini-vacation. I am glad that I am a member of the Players Club because I get some good deals. Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him settled so I can hit the sheets and call it a day. Have a good evening and we will chat at you when we return.


Prost....................


Good Night Jeanne, wish us luck.


Ross, give a Happy Birthday to Denise for us.


Tiger and Marcie, have a good evening.


Liz and Steph, you are at the top of our prayer list.


Sis, be careful with all of the rain the your are getting.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...