Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well, it has been another hot day here in Tucson. It is 6:00pm and it is 98 degrees right now. This supposed to be our last triple digit temperature lingering heatwave for the year, we will see.


After Brent arrived Elise and I went to the airbase to pick up some bar essentials. We returned home to get Chris and Brent so we could head out to Chris's chiro appointment. After that Elise and I hit Costco to do a little shopping. We returned home and Elise fixed us nice glass of red to relax with.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting. She will be bringing me back something for dinner from Maynard's at the train station. I am feeling OK, but I cannot get rid of this headache. It is more than likely stress and this type of headache is hard for me to shake.


Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a nice evening.

Prost...............


Good Night Jeanne


Tiger and Marcie, have a good evening.


Claudia,it was good to hear from you today.

2 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

I'm not happy to hear how hot it's been lately there!!! Grrrrr....

Jessie said...

Hi susie,
Yes, it has been very hot here and it is not the AZ of the past. We hardly got any rain during the monsoon season at all. Yesterday was supposed to have been the last of the triple digits days. We shall see.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...