Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Cheerful






Music listening to: I Just Called by Stevie Wonder






What is up? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is counting lizards this morning but as soon as she sees a Gila Monster she will jump up and start her day. Any plans?






The coffee is nice and hot this morning and I am thinking about a jelly donut, smile! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have been given my marching orders this morning by a Playboy Bunny who is in need of some assistance, smile. So I will be heading out to the air base to complete that mission post haste!






I will be sending out more copies of my book this morning as well. It is a nice 56 degrees this morning it feels good. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and stay safe, happy and healthy.



Later..........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet what is new? Marcie how is Mom?






Shoo Shoo, what is new?






Loraine, have a good one.






Jane and John, are we still Bunny hopping around?






JT, let me know when you receive my book.






Tiger, your copy of my book will be going out in the mail today.






Ron and Nancy, your copy of my book will be going out today.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'll have to send you a photo of my Halloween costume so you will do my bidding too!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...