Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Good Night!!





























































































































































Good Night


















































Well the day is almost done. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting at Elle's. She will bring me back a nice dinner from there for sure. I will have a glass of red to get it all down, smile.


















































I have a doctor's appt early tomorrow morning to go over my lab results and then Elise and I will get our scripts taken care of. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Here are a few more pics from Bisbee to include Elise's sister and Eddie at La Roca.

























Cheers............


















































Tiger, feel better soon.


















































Marcie and Jet, sleep well.


















































Liz, I received the check today, thanks.


















































Rosie ,glad to hear that your copy of my book arrived today. Enjoy!


















































Susie, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...