Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hump Day Is Here!!



Good Morning






Mood: Cautious






Music listening to: Dance & Shout by MJ






Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning she must be mining for diamonds or something. Not to worry she will start her day soon. Any plans for today?






I had one of the weird dreams that woke me up at around midnight or so. It was an eye-opener let me tell you. I was going to venture into Elise's cave to tell her about it but I decided not to. I will let her know about it as soon as she returns to the surface.






The coffee is good this morning and I welcome it gladly. Today is going to be a busy one and I will be online off and on. We will be getting set up for tomorrow's dinner and making sure that we have all that we need.






Elise and I may go to the Outback this evening while Rosemary is here caring for Chris. Well, I had better get another cup of coffee and get this day rolling. Have a wonderful Hump Day. Elise, Chris and I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and we hope that you reflect on the meaning of the day.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Loraine, what are you up to today?






Jane and John, enjoy your get-away.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...