Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hump Day!!







Good Morning










Mood: Adventurous










Music listening to: I Could Fall In Love With You










Another Hump Day is here! I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is half in her cave and half out, she will start her day very soon with a hop and a skip. Any plans for today?










I will be having a second cup of coffee very soon and I am thinking about a ham and cheese omelet. Doesn't that sound good? I have to run to the post office this morning to send off a few copies of my book to Canada and to Australia. As I receive reviews and comments about my book, I will be keeping them and adding them to my copy of the book.










Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. As far as I know we don't have any plans for today as of yet. Tomorrow afternoon we will be meeting our new doctor and getting new scripts. It is brisk 52 degrees outside and we are getting a slight breeze.










Well, I had better get to work. Have a good Hump Day and be careful out there. The pic above is of that sexy,leggy pigeon I mentioned in last night's post.





Prost.............










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good Hump Day.










Jane and John, have a good day.










Monna, how are you doing? Your copy of my book is on it's way as of today. Enjoy!










Rosie, your copy of my book is on it's way as of today. Enjoy!










JT, did you receive your copy? USPS said that it was delivered yesterday.










Herman, you should get your copy today. Enjoy!










Jerome and Kesha, you should get your copy today. Enjoy!










Mary, how are you feeling today?










Ross, how are things?










Shirlene, have a good one. Your cruise is coming very soon.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Flo passsed on the copy of your book. Can't wait to start reading!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...