Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Friday! TGIF!



Good Morning






Mood: Rockin






Music listening to: It's All For You by Janet Jackson






TGIF!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is driving a big rig this morning and you can hear her rolling down the road. She will start her day as soon as she runs out of diesel, smile! Any plans for today?






The java is good this morning and I am thinking about a ham and cheese omelet, yes I am. Marv will be here his evening to care for Chris. Elise and I will be going out to dinner at "Pastiche" we have not been there in quite a while. After dinner we are going to "The Invisible Theatre" to see the play "Circle Mirror Transformation a Annie Baker comedy. It should be a good evening.






Well, I had better hop to it. Have a great day and stay safe, and have fun.



Later.................






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get to it sisters.






Loraine, any plans for the weekend?






Jane and John, what are you up to?






JT, did you receive your copy of my book?






Rosie, any plans for the weekend?






Erika, thank you so much for the VID. I hope that the auto problem gets solved soon.






Mary and Bob, how are you?






Flo and John, have a good one.






Ross,anything special going on over the weekend?






Shoo Shoo, next week we will be at the B&B in Bisbee.






1 comment:

Loraine said...

I've got a working weekend coming up. I volunteer for Pima Council on Aging and am facilitating / teaching a class on balance for seniors. I'll be getting my classes ready for next week. Let's me keep my hand in teaching.

Where are you staying in Bisbee?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...