Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday!!







Good Morning










Mood: Happy










Music listening to: Just The Two of Us by Bill Withers










How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is still searching for Gecko's in her cave this morning, but as soon as she sees a few of those beady-eyed guys she will start her day. Any plan for today?










The coffee is good this morning and I will be getting second cup without a doubt. We are going out for breakfast this morning at "The Egg Connection". We will meet up with Paula and Marty there. They have some of the best breakfast fixings in the Tucson area.










We had a very nice evening last night at "Zemems" with Paula, Marty, Shoo, and Stu. The food was as good as always and the red was flowing nicely. Good food, friends, conversation who could ask for anything more. We missed having Jane and John with us, they are a very busy couple and we hope to see them the next time we meet in December.










We may go to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. I received a very touching card in the post yesterday from my long time friend Monna whom I have known 20 years plus. The card was in reference to my book " My Family Book". I have posted it to our blog to share with you.










Well, I had better get myself another cup of coffee and I will get this day moving forward. Have a good Sunday and a better day tomorrow. Yes, it will be a Monday!





Later..................










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a wonderful Sunday.










Loraine, hey are you going to save me a slice of the cheesecake? It sounds delicious.










Paula and Marty, see you this morning at the "Egg Connection".










Stu, Shoo, Paula, Marty, thank you for a great evening of fun, food and friends at Zemems last night.










Ross, is it still raining?










Steph, how are you doing?










Monna, thank you so very much for the very nice card about my book. I appreciate it and you very much. Give our best to all.










Flo and John, have a great day.










Shirlene, how are you?










Olivia, what is new around your way?










No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...