Sunday, August 6, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Stomp All Night by the Brothers Johnson!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good robust, strong "French Roast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Sister Jayne will not be here today at her request. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

I will be starting a new rock today and my shorty is still working on hers. I will be putting a rock out in the hood this morning.

Well, I know that you are anxious to hear about lasts nights "Wizard Fest", eh?

We enjoyed a wonderful meal at "Tito and Pep. The food was delicious, and the place was packed. After dinner we made our way back to our house to kick off the "Wizard Fest".

As you can see by the above-mentioned mood that I got spanked big time. I was losing throughout the whole game, but it was so much fun.

The first winner was Capo Jim, and the big wiener was Elise, third place was Mia Fidanzata, and I brought up the rear, if you will. Smile!

For dessert my playmate served up some vanilla and chocolate soft serve with Ginger Snaps. It was delicious. Of course, during the game libations were the ticket.

Here is the evidence of last night's fest. Enjoy!

5 AUG WIZARD SET -UP


5 AUG "CLEAN YOUR CLOCK"


5 AUG CAPO JIM


5 AUG MIA MOGLIE


5 AUG MIA FIDANZATA


5 AUG CAPO JIM THE WIZARD


5 AUG MIA MOGLIE THE NEW WIZARD


MIA MOGLIE IN A ZONE


5 AUG MIA FIDANZATA 3RD PLACE




5 AUG (IO) THE BIG LOSER!



5 AUG MIA MOGLIE



5 AUG CHIN, CHIN CAPO JIM


Thank you Capo e Mia Fidanzata for a wonderful evening.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's idiom is (cascare come una pera cotta). I got defeated at last night's "Wizard Fest" l took a (cascare come una pera cotta). 

I did feel much better when Mia Fidanzata gave me a huge hug and I felt her heartbeat and I hope that she felt mine as well.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Mary,
As you can see, I lost big time last night!

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
Yes, I saw where you lost.
As long as you had a great time and enjoyed the company it's all that matters. RIGHT ?
Loved the pictures you shared this morning. Great looking people as well.
Have a good day,,, it's going to be hot and sticky here today.

Loraine said...

Ma sei così carino quando cascare come una pera cotta. Ti amo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...