Monday, August 14, 2023

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Hey, are you getting rained on? We are smile!

It has been a real different type of day for me. I tried to get some extra sleep in but no luck at all. I am also not feeling my best.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs, and coffee. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

Here is my latest rock. Enjoy!



Here is my latest (ice) picture. Enjoy!



14 AUG TIGER (ICE) COMIC

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise   

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata

Loraine said...

Riposati bene.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie & Elsie,
Hope you have a better day today.
Your pictures are great as always.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...