Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!







How was your day?  It has been a pretty good one here in Central Tucson.

I worked on my rock, and I am just about finished with it. I will post it tomorrow.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed blueberry pancakes, sausages, and eggs. We had some Jamaican coffee to get it all down.

We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris. He likes it and so do we.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some avocado a little bit later. Green Goop!

Elise is in the main house watching TV. 

Here is a picture of our Hudson being nervous about his first day of kindergarten.

1 Aug Hudson's first day at kindergarten.



Here is a picture of Jeanne W. She is the one who hired me in February of 1992 at Pima Health Systems. I have remained friends with her all these years. She is a very dear friend of mine.

Jeanne W.




Jeanne (cartoon)

Here are today's (cartoon) pictures. Enjoy!


1 Aug Deb (cartoon)


1 Aug Sharon Kha (cartoon)



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. Stay safe.

Here is a picture of JT and Nate having dinner in Scottsdale.

31 Jul JT and Nate having dinner in Scottsdale!


I am going to hit the jacuzzi in a bit. I haven't been able to dive in lately. So, no rain and lightning tonight so in I go.



Buona notte...Jessie and Elise


 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, la mentalita e potente. E il e intento a vincere un mantello. Wow, fidanzata che sognatrice sei. Mi piace la tua sicurezza. Buona notte!

Loraine said...

Continuerò a lavorare sulla mia mentalità. Attenzione. I tuoi giorni da doppio mago stanno per finire!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...