Monday, August 21, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Uneasy! Cautious!

Music listening to: Starting Something by MJ!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!

How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am. Elise started her day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Gevalia Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a rainy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot to get done today. First off, I have a doctor's appointment at 8:00am.

I have not completed my packing as of yet, but I will get it done bit by bit. I have to sanitize the (jacuzzi) and cover it up for safety.  I have to complete my medical class today as well.

Our flight leaves very early in the morning. So, I will have to make sure I get everything done prior to departure. Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (viaggiare). My shorty and I are looking forward (viaggiare). How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di viaggiare ma sono anche felice di tornare a casa. Sono fortunato in questo modo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...