Saturday, August 5, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



What is going on around your way? It is another hot one here in Tucson. Why is the wind picking up, eh?

Chris and Elise are in the main house watching "Murder She Wrote" on DVD.

I just finished setting up for tonight's "Wizard Fest". Have a look!






I am looking forward to spanking my fidanzata this evening after dinner at "Tito and Pep". I will give her a nice long hug this evening to get her to thinking that she is going to be victorious. 

I believe in a good hug and my girlfriends love them. When I hug you, I am searching to feel your heartbeat. If I can feel it, that is a good hug to me. Weird, huh? I think not that is just me. Smile!

I have prepped my next rock to be painted. I will put my latest creation out in the hood tomorrow.

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture.


5 AUG BEV (CARTOON)


We hope that your evening goes well. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. The "Master Wizard "has spoken.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...