Monday, August 7, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Today has been one of the worst days that I have had in a very long time.

It first started out with no caregiver, and tomorrow will be the same. The caregiver is having some serious medical issues in the family.

This just snowballed all day long. I didn't get anything that I wanted to do for myself today at all. I am preparing myself for a repeat tomorrow.

Other outside things are going on as well that I don't like at all. The adage that nice guys finish last just might be true. I felt like a babysitter today and I have never felt like that before, ever.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting, watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert. Chris enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie like always.

My mood at the present time is not good at all. I hope that your day was much better than mine was.

Here is another (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!

 7 AUG EDI (CARTOON)



Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!

7 AUG MY LATEST



I am going to try to hit up the (jacuzzi) if I can. I need to relax because I am very angry. 

Buona notte...Jessie 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.
Grazie fidanzata for your posting today.

Loraine said...

Spero che domani vada meglio.

countrygranny47 said...

Sorry jessie,
Just getting into your blog.
I also hope things go better for you.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...