Sunday, August 13, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

13 AUG CHILDREN


13 AUG BLACK BEAUTY


13 AUG LESSONS




13 AUG SISTER MARCIE


13 AUG I LONG TO GO BACK TO PISA



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Under the Wild and Starry Sky a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good European Light Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot of tasks to complete today, along with my usual Domenica tasks.  I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We are still working on our latest rocks. Mine is almost finished. My shorty's rock is a hard one, but she is almost done.

This evening we are going to the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "The Last Voyage of the Demeter". It is going to be a good one.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. My playmate and I have not been sleeping well for the past few days. Hopefully that will right itself soon.

Here is the latest (ice) Comic. Enjoy!

13 AUG SHOO SHOO (ICE) COMIC


13 AUG SHEILA (ICE) COMIC



Today's idiom is ( Mandare a quel paese).  I feel like doing this sometimes. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Nessuno voglio mandare a quel paese. Parliamo di rabbia?

Jessie said...

Non capisco!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...