Friday, August 11, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MLK (FOLDING CHAIR)



OLYMPICS (FOLDING CHAIR)        

Mood: Relaxed! Blessed! Thankful!

Music listening to: Under A Wide and Stary Sky a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Westbrook African Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson. We got a little rain last night with the emphases on little.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Today is Chris's birthday and he is looking good. Happy Birthday Chris.

Chris's skylights were replaced yesterday, and they look good.

The phone company is supposed to show up today between 8-5pm to repair my business line. Hopefully

 they will show up today.

Our short overnight staycation was very relaxing. We enjoyed my "World Famous Tuna Dip" with scoops. We downed plenty of Jack and Cokes. Woohoo! We played video games on our trip laptop for hours. A good staycation.

Yesterday we went to Park Mall to see the movie "Mob Land". It was pretty good. A few days ago, we saw the movie "Meg 2" as well.

Since we are stuck at home due to the repair ticket we may play "Wii" games this afternoon. 

Here is my latest AI (ice) Comics. Enjoy!

11 AUG CHRIS (ICE) COMIC


11 AUG MIA MOGLIE (ICE) COMIC


11 AUG (IO) ICE COMIC



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is (sono sazio). While we were on our staycation, I said to myself (sono sazio). I am sure you have been there fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Nancy & Ron said...

Happy Birthday to Chris! 🎂🍨🎈🎉

Jessie said...

Thanks Nancy and Ron.

Loraine said...

La famosa salsa al tonno ti ha saziato? Sono contento che tu abbia passato un momento di relax.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...