Sunday, August 6, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you day go well? It has been a pretty good day for me and Mia Moglie.

I learned a lesson today about human nature. This lesson totally angered me, but I will get over it and it will not happen again. Nuff said!

My playmate prepared some delicious "BLTs" for dinner. They were delicious. We got it all down with a few "Gin and Tonics. We watched a movie on DVD titled "99 Homes". It was very good and loaded with information. We also watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert. My shorty is in the main house starting another "Covid" puzzle. This puzzle is about Pooping Puppies.

After I get Chris settled, I am going to hit the (jacuzzi). Hopefully the soak will calm me down a bit.

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!


6 AUG MIKE AND VICKIE (CARTOON)

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Monday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

I got a compliment from (Bev) one of my blog followers. She really liked my Pisa, Italy rock. She asked if I could do more rocks of Italy. I will try. Nice, eh?

Change in plans. The (jacuzzi) visit is out because we have thunderboomers and lightening. Maybe tomorrow.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
Thanks for posting to the blog today.

Jessie said...

Ti amo anch'io fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...