Friday, August 4, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

4 AUG GIRL ON LILLY PAD



4 AUG FREE

Mood: Content!  Cautious!

Music listening to:  The First Law a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  It is a nice sunny morning here in the valley.

I am caring for Chris up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives.  Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I enjoyed the movie at Park Place Mall yesterday. We saw the latest "Indiana Jones" movie. It was pretty good and loaded with action. 

After the movie we dropped in on "Leos" to pick up some takeaway dinner. Of course, that included a few margaritas. 

My shorty and I will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon.

I am going to be visited this morning by my girlfriend (Flo). Woohoo!

This evening we are meeting up with Papa John and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at "Zayna's" for dinner. Can you say "Gyro"? We will for sure.

Tomorrow we are hosting a "Wizard Fest" here. We will be joined by Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim. We will be meeting up for dinner at "Tito and Pep". We have not been to Tito and Pep in a longtime. 

After dinner we will return here so I can (spank) my fidanzata once again. How quickly she has forgotten that I am a double "Wizard" master. Tread lightly fidanzata.

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!

4 AUG NICOLETTE (CARTOON)



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (nanna). I hope that my fidanzata gets a good long (nanna) before we battle at the "Wizard Fest" tomorrow evening.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Una buona notte di sonno mi preparerà a sconfiggere l'ospite del Mago.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...