Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


TOAST


MIA MOGLIE VACAY



Hey, the day is almost over. Was yours a good one?

I am still using my (hot box) to post the blog. I am going to have to contact CenturyLink to get this problem resolved.

My shorty is at her Book Club meeting at "Gusto Osteria". I love a good "Osteria".  I have my knife, fork, spoon, napkin and my glass a vino rosso at the ready.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

Here are the latest (ice) Comic pictures. Enjoy!


SISTER JET (ICE) COMIC


15 AUG MONNA (ICE) COMIC


15 AUG JT (ICE) COMIC



I will be starting a new rock tomorrow if time allows. My shorty is still working on hers. It is a challenge, and it is going to be a gift for our daughter Kim and family.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie per il blog.

Jessie said...

Prego fidanzata

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...