Saturday, August 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Saddened!

Music listening to: Beat It by MJ!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed shortly. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

First off, we would like to thank everyone for your kind words, thoughts and prayers for Sister Jayne and her family. The passing of her sister Mary yesterday was very unsettling. Thanks again from Sister Jayne.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Soothing Music for me today.

We took Azalya to the groomers early this morning to be pampered. 

Here are the latest (Ice) Comic pictures. Enjoy!

12 AUG CAPO JIM (ICE) COMIC


12 AUG MIA FIDANZATA (ICE) COMIC



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (grissino). I wish I had a (grissino) to go along with my coffee this morning. Do you like (grissini) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Col caffè, vorrei un grissino alla cannella, per favore.
E grazie per avermi fatto sembrare bellissima.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...