Sunday, August 27, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Pissed Off!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!

How are you doing? We are enjoying our vacation that was much needed here in Butte,Montana. Our host Sheila and Dave are very accommodating as always.

Our vacation was interrupted by a conversation via our home security system with a so called arborist that has been attempting to cut a a lone tree next door. He and his crew have been at this tree now for ten days or more.

His complaint  yesterday was that our dog is keeping him from cutting the tree down. Our dog is fenced in her own yard and when someone or something is in the easement behind our house or are around the driveway she is going to bark. If you are making a lot of noise she will bark.

We have had trees worked on and taken down and it was all done in one day or less.

The thing that got me pissed off is that he said that he was going to call Animal Control. He said that the the dog was causing his PTSD to flair up. That is bullshit. I know about PTSD and its causes. I have served in the military for 21 years, so his claim is not valid. If he and his crew would come and do what they are supposed to doing instead of lounging around and doing nothing . 

I don’t take threats lightly at all. This should have been a done days ago. If I had been at home he could have talked to me directly but threaten me, no!  Our son is a quad with a brain injury and when the so cutting of the tree it causes him issues from the noise and impairs his sleep.

We will return home tomorrow and I hope that he and his crew are finished with the tree. As you can tell I am totally pissed off.

Again we are having a grand time here in Butte.

Ciao…Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...